Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Party

We had a great time at our Halloween Party.  I want to give a huge thanks to the parents who came and helped.  We couldn't have done it with out all of you.  I also want to thank the parents who sent in treat for our Halloween Party.  The kids loved them....YUM! 

























We got to participate in a Halloween parade were we walked in and out off all of the classrooms.  Then we came back to enjoy 5 ghostly centers.  We made spider hats, decorated a foam pumpkin, made spider cookies, played Halloween Bingo, and played some fun games outside.  It was a blast.  Enjoy some of the pictures I took from the day!

2 comments:

  1. What a great Kindergarten class!! I loved helping out with the Halloween party! It was so much fun to see all the kids dressed up in their costumes. Thanks for being such great kindergarteners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they kids had a great time, they all look sooo good in their costumes! I wish I could have been there to help! Talan told me all about how much fun you guys had!

    ReplyDelete